I've come to realize that I don't want to live my life in one place and that life is meant to take chances and go on adventures.




On my final day in California, I spent roaming Los Angeles and Beverly Hills. Of course,  I had to hit the hot spots like the Beverly Hills Hotel, where I saw Kris Jenner might I add, the Grove, and Sprinkles Cupcakes. It was so weird being a in a place you always see online from YouTube or TV. I kept seeing places I recognized from seeing other people on social media go there. It was a cool feeling that I was able to travel to such a cool place. California is very different than Florida and especially Michigan. I like how city-like and health-oriented California is. It makes me want to move out to the West Coast after I graduate.

My philosophy is "When in (blank), go shopping". So, you know I did some damage since I was in a city of fashion. My entire outfit was purchased in San Diego (obviously because I went to the mall everyday I was there and yes, I need help). My gingham dress is from Urban Outfitters. My pink denim jacket is from Topshop (sold out but you can find a similar one here), and my sneakers are from All Saints.


Lately, I've been occupied interning and taking online summer courses. But, I have been working hard to create new ideas for the blog. I'm hoping to create better content since I've been feeling inspired and motivated!