I'm pretty sure the 1970's trends are slowly coming back in style and I'm kind of obsessed with it. I really like flared jeans with unique front pockets or cropped flare jeans. It's a lot of fun to play around with different styles that you typically wouldn't wear or that are from another decade. 



These vintage Wrangler jeans are from Urban Outfitters, I wouldn't suggest wearing them in 90 plus degree weather, but I do recommend them because they look really cool. I also I had to wear this Woodstock tee, from Urban  as well, to tie in the 70's look I was going for. The same top is no longer available, but here is a similar one. I'm also wearing my basic all white Adidas Originals. The sunglasses I am wearing are a tortoise shell sunglasses that are round so I thought they would go well with this look.