This morning I took a walk on the pier downtown, it was really sunny (and extremely hot) this early in the morning, but what else would you expect from southern Florida? I discovered a new vegan cafe downtown called Green Cup. It is super cute and has so many options to choose from. I'm downtown often so it's nice to stop by and cool off and get an iced tea.


I wore this outfit because it is super simple but still girly and a tad bit boho. My off the shoulder top from Abercrombie gives this look a nice summery feeling. My new espadrilles are a fun and unique look for me, they are platforms so I'm probably 6 feet tall in them. My ankle jeans are from Abercrombie, I would prefer a high waisted jean with this look to make my legs look longer, but I still love these (mostly because there are no logos on the pockets). I'm wearing one of my favorite sunglasses from Zaful, if you're looking for inexpensive sunglasses this is your kind of place!