"And so with the sunshine and the great bursts of leaves growing on the trees, just as things grow in fast movies, I had that familiar conviction that life was beginning over again with the summer." F. Scott Fitzgerald


These past few weeks have been crazy... Senior year is getting to me (not really more like senioritis). I'm ready to graduate already! I'm looking forward to what post-graduation will bring me. This past year has been a great way to end school and I feel very grateful.
My sister and I started using a "new" camera lens. It's technically not new because we've had it for a long time. We're not the best with tech stuff, but we try! This lens actually takes some really awesome photos, unfortunately since it is an older lens it does not focus automatically. I also really want to buy a cheap film camera, I think it would generate some really pretty photos.
Check out where I get my outfits from here!