"Surround yourself with people who add value to your life. Who challenge you to be greater than you were yesterday. Who sprinkle magic into your existence, just like you do to theirs. Life isn't to be done alone. Find your tribe-and journey freely and loyally together." Alex Elle 
These are some of my favorite photos. I love all of the bright colors captured. Can you believe that all of the photos from this photoshoot were shot in a parking lot in Downtown Naples? When you got yourself a talented and creative friend like Michelle, anything is possible! While we were taking some pictures a man drove up in his Vespa and let us use it for a couple shots. It was so kind of him and it was so cute! I bet it is super convenient to have a little scooter for the in season traffic.
You still don't follow Michelle? That's okay you can follow her now!
Instagram, Facebook, Website
I love this outfit, it is very girly and bohemian. I love the silk floral pants I am wearing. At first they kind of looked like silk pajama pants, but adding this cute flowy tank top dressed it up. I love this top because of the off the shoulder detailing. It adds to the flowy look because the straps tie around the arm. This outfit is extremely comfortable because it is so light and nonconforming to the body. So I can eat all the chocolate I want in this outfit!😉

My outfit is sold out so I found some alternative options:
pants: here, here, and here.
top: here