Can't find the perfect look for NYE? I've got you covered with 3 looks depending on if you want to be comfortable, tomboy, or chic! ♥


LOOK 1: RELAXED AND OUTGOING
I bought this look first because how can you not buy luxury looking sweats? They are midnight navy velvet and they look so awesome on! I tucked the long sleeve top into the flared pants to accentuate my waist. I love how the top has a mock neck, it makes the sweat suit more of a fashion piece rather than loungewear. 
The earrings I am wearing are so over the top and I am obsessed with them! When I ordered them offline they didn't look as big as they did when I received them in the mail from Zara. But I wanted a big statement piece that would really dress up this look, and these earrings definitely did the job.
Finally the bag I also purchased from Zara (sorry, Zara is my fav place to shop at the moment) is so unique I had to have it when I saw it. Can you believe that it was handmade and under $100?! I originally purchased this to go with a faux fur coat I bought for a trip to Paris, but that got cancelled. So I had to rearrange outfits to make this work for Florida.
I got these white platform sneakers for Christmas and I am obsessed with them! One of my favorite bloggers has been wearing them and they looked so good on her I had to get myself a pair.

LOOK 2: GLITTER WITH A TOUCH OF TOMBOY
I have been looking at these vintage Levi jeans on Urban outfitters for a while. I love the boyfriend style with the cut under the bum. When I found out my mom bought them for my sister for Christmas I was so happy (we're the same size)! These jeans can be hard to wear, but I think they're great to wear for a more dramatic occasion.
I'm always stopping at Free People since I work at the mall for the holiday season. I saw this light pink sequined top on sale and I can never say no to something sparkly! Glitter is always perfect for NYE.
My sneakers are from Zara and they are satin with gems along the side.  
 

LOOK 3: CHIC & CLASSY
I'm wearing my flare trousers from Zara that I got when I was in Italy. I don't wear these enough so I thought I'd try to incorporate them more into outfits. They are also pretty comfortable since they aren't very form fitting.
I love this lingerie top. I got it locally from a boutique, Forema. I love the straight cut across the chest of the lace and how loose fitting it is. The simplicity in a silk and lace top can make an outfit so delicate and beautiful. I think paired with these flared pants and simple heels creates the perfect "going out" look.