“Fashion is part of the daily air and it changes all the time, with all the events. You can even see the approaching of a revolution in clothes. You can see and feel everything in clothes.” Diana Vreeland
I had an amazing photoshoot with my new friend Cheyenne! She is an amazing photographer and is super fashionable. You can follow her social media here:
Cheyenne's Instagram
Cheyenne's Website 
Something I love about fashion is that it is always changing. Sure, there are pieces that will stay on trend forever, but other trends will come and go. I love buying items that stand out more than other ordinary items. What is the point in wearing clothes if you don't try to make a statement? 
Something I have been trying out is buying statement pants. The striped pants pictured here are from Urban Outfitters. My photographer Cheyenne actually brought them for me to wear. They are so fun and unique, and really comfortable. The colors are so bright so it can be hard to style a top. I went with a band t-shirt. They are my go to. Typically when you have a busy pant or any other piece you don't want to distract from that. Adding a simple band t-shirt adds something cool but simple to the look. For my second outfit I am wearing jeans from Anthropologie. I am obsessed with everything bedazzled! I wanted to tie in the colors of the crystals on the pants to my band tee, so I went with this Van Halen top. My booties are from Forever21 and they are a half size too small, beauty is pain. Cheyenne also let me borrow her sick leather jacket from Laer.