"Don't be into trends. Don't make fashion own you, but you decide what you are, what you want to express by the way you dress and the way you live."  -Gianni Versace


This is one of my favorite looks thus far. I love the white on white trend and I mastered this look from a Zara sale. I've been trying to get back into blogging more and creating new posts and styling different looks and shopping for unique pieces. I've been feeling very inspired and motivated lately, which are some of the best feelings for me. It makes me happy when I want to succeed and when I want to create new things.

Although, this is only a little blog that only one or two people check in on, this is something I do because I love to be creative and I love to come up with silly titles and style silly outfits. When I go shopping, I do it in mind of my blog and what kind of photo-shoot I'd like to have. Doing things like this also helps me get to know where I live better. I find cool cafes or stores in places people don't normally look. Another thing is that I gain so much confidence in myself. Not from thinking I look cool, but, in the fact that I put myself out there and I don't care what others think of me when I'm doing weird poses on the side of the street and my sister is in the street taking pictures of me. Blogging has taught me to be myself.

The Zara Semi-Annual sale was so good. But, I only purchased a few items. I'm working on this thing called self-control and trying to invest in good-quality pieces rather than something cheap and trendy. This eyelet top is very unique and caught my eye so I had to get it (even if they didn't have my size in stock). My white flare jeans are so unique! They are frayed at the bottom of the legs and at the top. I loved that they came with a denim belt to tie in a bow. I paired this with my white sneakers from All Saints because I'm obsessed with these shoes right now. The original jeans are sold out but I found some similar/cool white jeans from TopShop from here and here.