All I can say is yum.
The next thing on this awesome website I found by Googling "things to do in San Diego" (seriously try searching anything like that and I promise you'll find cool stuff), was The Donut Bar. This place was DELICIOUS! What better way to spend your morning than eating a donut the size of your face and washing it down with alcohol? Of course, I skipped the alcohol part because no thanks at 10 in the morning, but for you beer and whiskey lovers, this is your place. I wish I got a couple donuts to try, especially the cake batter in the picture above.

What I wore for this day was my business casual look, super girly but still a little edgy. My pink blazer (similar) is from Zara, along with my cropped flare frayed jeans. If you haven't tried denim from Zara you're missing out, excellent quality for a decent price. My Led Zeppelin shirt is from Brandy Melville, my white sneakers are from Aldo, and my black faux leather backpack is from Genuine People.