"Count your blessings, not your problems" Roy T. Bennett

With Thanksgiving around the corner I have been thinking more and more about what I am thankful for in life. This year has had so many ups and downs for different reasons, but I am grateful for those experiences and for the people I have in my life now. It's a great time of year to reflect on what is important and what you want out of life. I think about what 2017 has brought me and what I could work on in the future. Ever since leaving Michigan, Thanksgiving has not really been the same. I don't get to see my family as often, but again, this time of year is a reminder of how lucky I am to have such an amazing family. I'll talk more about this topic when 2017 comes to a close. But, I think it is important to see what you have in life now and not worry about what you don't have. Be grateful for this moment in time because that is all you have control over.
I hope you all eat lots of potaters, stuffing, and dessert! Have and amazing Thanksgiving week and I'll see you again next week!
This photoshoot was shot by none other than the amazing Michelle Gonzalez! We wanted to do something fall inspired with sunflowers. Unfortunately, Florida does not have seasons so this was shot in 90 degree weather and we were both dying of heat! It is always fun to shoot with Michelle, she is so fun, nice, and super creative. I love the pink flowers, the contrast of the pink and the sky look so dreamy. Again, here is Michelle's Instagram and Website.