“Pure, intense emotions. It’s not about design. It’s about feelings.”  Alber Elbaz

Yes, I know, outfit repeater. But before your judgement just hear me out. I found two cute spots for this photoshoot so I got double the pix! So, next time you take good pictures in multiple places, tell me you wouldn't wanna post them! 
The theme of this shoot is much different than the one I already posted. I love the lighting and the greenery. I think part of the fun in styling these outfits is to create a story to go with it. This shows more of a less girly look (instead of a light pink wall). I also love the photography with the lighting. Good lighting can change the whole look of the photos you take. As you know, my sister helps me take pictures and we're by no means professionals. We just look around, find what matches and start posing. We have a nice camera, but we do not know how to use it. We make do with what we got and run with it! We love playing around and trying new things creativity-wise.