"I think there is beauty in everything. What 'normal' people perceive as ugly, I can usually see something of beauty in it." Alexander McQueen

I love searching through my closet to see what I can style. This is an outfit I normally wouldn't wear. The stripped pants go with a matching top and when I buy sets, I normally only wear them together. I wanted to mix it up a bit so I added some layering and mixing fabric textures. 

My culottes are from Zara, they are a unique pleated thin fabric. The silk top I am wearing is from Free People. I add this lingerie piece to dress up the white cotton t-shirt that says "feminist", from TopShop. At first I was very hesitant to the Nike Cortez trend. My sister bought them before the trend started and they reminded me of bowling shoes. I guess after a while the trend grew on me.

Unfortunately, Zara doesn't have the exact pants in stock. The good news is they have the CUTEST trousers ever. Here and here are some of my favs! 
TopShop Feminist t-shirt is sold out, here is a similar option.
Here is a similar silk top from Free People.
Nike Cortez sneakers