While downtown, I came across this super cool gate. I love the contrast between the old vintage gate and an outfit that is very urban looking. You'd be surprised what you can find around town, there are so many cool places!




This is one of my favorite looks so far because this is something I would typically wear. It is plain jane and neutral and that's my comfort zone. My Calvin Klein top and jeans are from Urban Outfitters (some washes of the jeans are on sale now, good thing I bought mine full price!!). I am also in love with the way the jeans fit, they are boyfriend fit but more of a mid-rise and stop just above the ankle... ugh my fav! Anyways, my sunglasses are from Forever21 and they are my favorites (I know I say this about every pair I own but I really mean it about these). They are Dior dupes and are no longer sold on Forever21, but here are some similar ones. And finally, I'm wearing basic all white Adidas originals.