"Fashion is instinctive and sensual. Learn to love what you wear. It should feel like eating chocolate...without the calories." -Alber Elbaz
The day started out with going to the Prato Textile Museum. We got to see how materials are woven by hand by these huge machines, it takes weeks to thread the machine and even longer to weave the material. This way of creating textiles is not as common anymore because of the difficulty in skill and because it's faster to do it mechanically.
The Gucci Museum was amazing. I was so starstruck when I entered this museum because every piece in this museum was beautiful and not like anything I have seen before. Walking into a room with Blake Lively and Jessica Chastain's dresses from the red carpet was breathtaking. All the dresses in that room were so intricate and stunning. Words can't describe how inspired and happy I felt while touring the museum. I ended up purchasing two large books while at the museum (which was probably a bad idea considering my luggage and carry on were way over limit, but when in Rome...or Florence). I bought Dior For Ever and 365 Day-by-Day: Fashion Ads of the 20th Century.







































Cardigan Free People, Sweater Brandy Melville, Jeans Abercrombie, similar jeans, Shoes Aldo, Purse Genuine People, similar bag