Being able to step into a world that has been something I have only imagined has inspired me in new ways.



Our third day here we started out walking around Rome visiting some beautiful churches and then we got to see the Vatican Museum with the Sistine Chapel, it was pretty cool and interesting to see. We would all huddle up to take turns taking pictures so we wouldn't get yelled at. After we were done touring for the day we decided to shop around... starting with the five story heaven Zara. It was like those giant Forever21's back home, but with better quality and everything was cute instead of one thing. Shopping=Life.
The fourth day of my trip we spent visiting more museums in Rome. At the end of the day we took a two hour train to Florence and on the train I got some homework done.





On the fifth day of my trip I got to go to the Scuola Del Cuoio, which is a leather factory/school in Florence. We learned how to tell fake leather from real leather and all about the different types of leather. We also got to see some of the making of handbags.
We then got to go to the Salvatore Ferragamo Museum, which was so inspiring to see. I loved the Interview Magazine cover pages and there was a visual video with random things, concepts, and people, it was just art. Being in that room watching a film about nothing that is up for your interpretation reminded me why I am so passionate about fashion. 









Coat Forever21, Top Balmain, Jeans American Apparel, Shoes Aldo, Purse Genuine People