When in Rome...

I was the only student to arrive from a different school and state so I was kind of winging it all. I was unsure if I'd make friends or even if I would even make it to my program group to study fashion in Italy (I'm awful at navigation). Thankfully, it all worked out and I met the nicest people to spend this amazing opportunity with. 

After we landed, we headed straight for the train to drop off our luggage. Then, we headed straight to the Spanish Steps and the Trevi Fountain. The views were amazing and I loved being able to take in this country's culture. A couple girls I met, and decided to room with for the trip, stopped at a little shop for dinner, and of course I had pizza. After dinner, everyone met up to get gelato.


Fast forward to the second day, my roommates and I woke up late, thanks to my lazy iPhone who didn't find it necessary to go off. We woke up earlier (or at least tried to) this day to make it to the Vatican for Mass. Of course, my friend and I heard wrong and missed Mass because we were exploring the inside of the Vatican, which was honestly way more cool. We climbed so many stairs and made it to the very top of the Vatican, it was a breathtaking view. By the time we got back to the bottom, our legs were shaking.




After the Vatican, we met up with the rest of our group who didn't want to go to mass and we all headed towards the Coliseum. Looking at this building and knowing it was used as a stadium to fight to the death is crazy to think about. I tried to compare it to boxing to make it more relatable. But, boxing doesn't use lions and tigers to kill humans. 
























Outfit 1- Sweater Forever21 here and here, Leggings Lululemon, Crewneck Wildfox
Outfit 2- Sweater Pacsun (similar), Jeans American Eagle
Shoes Aldo, Purse Genuine People (similar)