Florida has been cooling off. So, I can finally whip out my favorite kind of clothes: sweaters and booties! I absolutely love layering and sweaters and jackets. But, it's always way too hot to wear in Florida unless it is winter season here. 

I bought this black long sleeve cropped sweater from Missguided a few years ago. I found a cooler black sweater from Missguided here. The only difference between the two sweaters is that the newer one laces up in the back, which looks super unique. My cropped flare jeans are from Abercrombie. I am obsessed with this trend. It's something so different and hard to pull off. So, it makes more challenging to try to style, which is fun. The exact pair that I'm wearing are sold out. But, here are some similar ones. My belt is from Zaful. My boots are from Forever21. I wanted some that gave me Balenciaga vibes. Mine are sold out but here and here are some other cool boots.