New Year busier me? I think so. College can take over your life, but it's good to remember to do something for yourself every once in a while.









I'm back from my break and ready to start blogging again. I really missed being able to create things, it's a lot of fun being able to express myself here. I got caught up in school and work and trying to do things for myself, such as exercising and being with friends. I've finally come to the point where I can balance that, and it feels really good! 
I'm obsessed with this look because I get 70's vibes and if you've seen my last couple posts I've really been loving the trends coming from that decade. I also feel like this is such a model off duty look, which is "goalz" for me. 
My dress is from H&M and I love the colors and all the stripes. I wanted to keep this look girly, but I am into making girly looks sporty, so I added plain white Adidas. That's the complete look, super simple but so cute!
The original dress is no longer available so I found a couple cute options here, and here!