The semester is coming to a close and I could not be any happier! I cannot wait to take a breather from studying and rushing around campus everyday. A break is much needed.

With the "changing" season, I decided to change up my hair and chop a bit off. I feel like it's more mature-looking but still fun. Plus my hair needed to be cut because all the split ends from heat and more heat. 

I've been loving the flared jeans (especially crops) trend so much! I'm feeling these 70's vibes coming back and honestly, I can't get enough of it. The distressing on the ends of the pant leg are so cool and I love the pockets on these jeans. They're from Abercrombie. Surprisingly, they have some cute pieces that don't just have their label on them (which is awesome). Bonus: they're on clearance!

I'm wearing this sweater that isn't fully off the shoulder, but sort of is. It's from the Kendall and Kylie collection at Pacsun, which is no longer available. But, I found something similar at Forever21 here. I accessorized the outfit with my Rebecca Minkoff purse that can be found here. I also threw on this statement belt to define a higher waist on the jeans. I threw on my favorite sandals from Steve Madden (it's still a decent temperature here in Florida). I think this look would look cute with any shoe such as white sneakers or even booties.

I've been having lots of fun looking for inspiration in my closet and finding new pieces to style. I can't wait to have more time on my hands to create new looks and add to my blog. I have exciting fashion adventures to do this upcoming year and I couldn't be any happier with life now!! 

Happy Finals month everyone!